VIROCID®: N° 1 FOR A REASON!
Each and every day, somewhere in the world, Virocid® is being applied successfully. Production companies in animal husbandry, fish farming, food processing, animal transport, and feed storage, all choose for disinfecting powerful Virocid® .
In today’s production world, an efficient and continuous disinfection is a top priority. Virulent diseases not only skim the profits away, they can even affect a whole industry. An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure !
Where Virocid® is being applied, bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores have no chance . Investing in the bio-security of animals, houses, materials, buildings, vehicles and people is a wise managerial decision and leads to better production results.
The bigger and more intensive animal husbandry becomes, the bigger the risk for virulent diseases. There is one all round solution for preventing these devastating risks: Virocid®.
The bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and sporicidal effect of Virocid® is unique in the world and is safe for people, animals and their environment.
The worldwide success of Virocid® is based on the unique synergism of this characteristics:
- “Hospital grade” disinfectant
- Highly efficient to kill bacteria, spores, viruses and fungi
- Residual action
- No resistance
- Very low dilution rate
- Extremely economical cost- in-use
- Versatile usage: spraying, foaming, fogging, booth dips, wheel dips
- Active at all temperatures
- Effective in hard water (even sea water)
- Effective in presence of organic matter
- Safe for equipment (neutral pH) and environment friendly
Virocid® offers at least two times more protection than no matter which other disinfectant. So it¹s not surprising at all that Virocid® is number one in the world! Virocid® is thanks to a dosage which is minimum 50% lower than other disinfecting products, not only more economical, but is also offering a wide application range for the daily disinfection of:
- Animal houses and material
- Animal transport and materials
- Storage and processing rooms for feed and food
- Food transport
- Boots and wheels via dipping baths
EN tests are not accepted by the EPA.